Saturday, January 24, 2009

Interview in Advanced Photoshop, Issue 52

I was interviewed by Adam Smith recently for Advanced Photoshop magazine. It is one of the finest Photoshop mags out there. What they chose to print was gutsy and surprising. A lot of times when people interview me, I tell it like it is, and freely discuss the stuff in the world of commercial art that pisses me off. Unfortunately no one ever prints that. Advanced Photoshop magazine is the first magazine to ever print everything I said to them. No sugar coating, this is the real deal. Thanks gang.Check it out.



4 comments:

ryuneo said...

Thats great news Derek! I didn't think it would be long before APS did a a feature on you. I can't wait to go through the article. It also rocks that they printed your opinions on the art world! Do you have any new tutorials that you have wrote over the past few months that we could check out. Ryan

Colonelcorn4u said...

Congratulations!

Derek said...

Ryan, no new tutorials at the moment. I am busily working on another book which I need to finish by December. Hopefully though, I'll do some writing for APS in the future.

陳珊妮sammi said...

cool!very creative!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色