Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Photoshop User article and cover illo


There are times when I'm working that I feel like I'm getting away with something. How is it that I can try something cool, have it published, and get paid? I have no idea, but I got away with it again. The good folks at NAPP asked me to write an article for the June issue of Photoshop User that involved illustration in some way. I did it, and I tried some new tricks at the same time. So...if you want to learn how to create the cover illo, then head over to the NAPP site and join up. You'll get a free subscription to the mag and some other goodies as well.

2 comments:

TechNutz said...

Dood, you're a freak...and we love it! Great workin' with ya man, ya did a great job and it all really came out nice. Well done!

~Issac

R.B. said...

breaker,breaker...photoshopuser has a SCAM going. They accepted my money, and now they invoice me for the same amount...bad!